[ox] Oekonux meeting on 22C3

Hi lists!

On [pox] we had the idea to try to organize some Oekonux meeting at
this years CCC's conference 22C3 (December 27th to 30th, 2005, Berlin,
Germany). See

	http://events.ccc.de/congress/2005/

for information on this "European Hacker Conference" with a rather
long tradition. Though this is not particularly about Free Software we
think this is an international event interesting for many Oekonuxis
and thus a nice opportunity to meet.

I thought of some informal meeting - just to meet each other, be
together and talk a bit. May be as a dinner or something like that. I
started a Wiki page about this meeting on

	http://en.wiki.oekonux.org/Oekonux/Events/2005_Berlin_22C3

If you would like to join this meeting please consider registering
there so we can plan for something nice.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de