[ox] Freie Softwareentwicklung in "developing countries"

also, "to spread the word"....
(wenn auch mit einiger verzogerung)

Dear all,

Happy New Year!

I am writing to inform you that I recently started a Web site, FSDev.org
<http://fsdev.org> to promote the use of Free Software in developing
countries.  The site is aimed at serving as a forum for the exchange of
ideas and information about the use of Free Software in developing
countries.  You can register for membership on the site to enable you to
share information and news about using Free Software in developing
countries. You are also welcome to suggest Web sites that should be
included in the database of links about Free Software.  More information
is found on the site, which is under continuous construction.  And
please help spread the word.

Thanks in advance for your help, and best wishes for a GREAT NEW YEAR!!
Katim