[ox] Re: Spanish translation of "Gnu/Linux - Meilenstein auf dem Weg in die GPL-Gesellschaft"

El jue, 03 may 2001, Stefan Merten escribió:

Hi lists ;-) !

Javier Fdez. Retenaga did some great work and translated my text
"Gnu/Linux - Meilenstein auf dem Weg in die GPL-Gesellschaft"
(http://www.oekonux.de/texte/meilenstein/default.html) into Spanish. I
understood, that Javier is from the Free Software Foundation Spain.

Thank you for your compliments.
I'm not from the FSF. At the time I'm only lending a hand at GNU-ES.

Javier told me, that there is also a Spanish translation of "Das
Utopische Klo" (e.g. http://www.oekonux.de/texte/utoklo.html), but I
don't know where it is.

That's not a complete translation. It's a résumé, but three quarters of the
original text are there. You can find it at:
http://www.galeon.com/ateneosant/Ateneo/Ficcion/retrutopico.html

I think it would be nice to have the Spanish people with us. Do you
think it would make sense to invite them to `list-en oekonux.org'? If
so, how? Or even create `lista-es oekonux.org'?

As Quique (from Sindominio) said:

As far I can see there is not much activity around the English list. I'm
afraid a Castilian list would not do much better. :(   We could try anyway;
there is nothing to lose, you know.

Mit freundlichen Grüsse,

--
Javier Fdez. Retenaga