Re: Konferenzsprache (was: Re: [ox] Re: Konferenz-Motto)

I think we can have English papers, talks, and workshops. I think we
need no translation into German.

Are you planning to visit the conference? That would be really great
:-) .

I would like to. I don't know yet if it will be possible. I may
be at the Chaos conference - are any of you speaking there? If
so, do you know which day, yet?

Graham