[ox] Future of ox-de (was: Re: Viele auf der Liste ...

Am 30 Jun 2006, um 7:09 hat Graham Seaman geschrieben:

Since virtual groups have historically been so vulnerable to
social engineering attacks, it would be useful to have more of an
idea which groups have withstood which types of attack, and why.

for example: ot vs. phase4

I'm not thinking of the 'technical' solutions (moderation,
terminating the group, etc) but the social ones - degree of
coherence, degree of focus on a common task, overlap with
real-world activities, etc.

one idea. i told it more than often: i my point of view it is a bit sub-
optimal to have two main-ox-lists. one in english and one in german.

i would prefer one main list - at the moment - it would be the
english one. and beside the german list there also could be more
language oriented lists. or also special focus lists. at the moment a
so called p/p-list could solve some of the problems which are here
to see...

Cheers Graham PS. I would prefer the list not to be closed

thanks, graham ! - the closing of ox-de would be the end of ox in
this form. my2cents. but let me say also, that ox in this form has
no big potential. and this is my personal point of view. see i.e. the
fg-project which is very near to ox. but the two projects do not
really work together. more? DorfWiki of franz n. WikiPedia of kurt
(and many others) - ok i will make a point - more in short :))

-

stepan e. wg. dem quote der ping-mail. das war einfach um die
leute, die damals ge-pingt haben, vielleicht auch zu einer aktuellen
handlung zu bewegen. das mit dem ping damals war sehr
unspezifisch. ok. nun abba gudde.

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de