[ox] suggestion: collecting addresses, dopedia

I suggest to use a social bookmarking system like http://del.icio.us to share and collect links which are interesting in the oekonux context, which is much easier to use compared to a wiki for this purpose.

We could try to get used to use one of the available services (see http://www.emacswiki.org/cw/SocialBookmarking for an introduction and a list of services) and tag anything interesting with "oekonux" and other tags.

In addition i would like to find people which collect links to building instructions, schematics etc for free hardware, free introductory articles to self-acquire skills, self empowerment etc ...

For this purpose i bought the addresses dopedia.org/de/net

If there is enough interest, i could operate a mediawiki (english and german, gpl) on these addresses, to collect information how to "do things". For example: the information how to solder something (found somewhere beneath http://ronja.twibright.com/) are interesting in a broader context. Hopefulle we will earn some synergy in the long term ...

I have started to use del.icio.us for dopedia and coforum. Try for exampe http://del.icio.us/ThomasKalka/coforum to get a feeling of the interface.
I am greatfull for forwarding this message to interested people.
--Thomas Kalka

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de