[ox] Ziele und die Dynamik von Gruppen

den OHA thead gibts nicht nur bei uns....
folgendes als Erganzung zum eben gesendeten posting "Ziele finden"

zu finden in
http://planetwork.blueoxen.net/forums/asn-discuss/2003-11/msg00019.html

THE CONCEPT OF "PURPOSE" IN GROUP DYNAMICS
Bruce Schuman, Sunday morning, November 16, 2003, Santa Barbara

    "Purpose and principle, clearly understood and articulated, and
commonly shared, are the genetic code of any healthy organization.  To the
degree that you hold purpose and principles in common among you, you can
dispense with command and control.  People will know how to behave in
accordance with them, and they'll do it in thousands of unimaginable,
creative ways.  The organization will become a vital, living set of
beliefs." - Dee Hock, founder of VISA, and Author of "Birth of the
Chaordic Age",
quoted in (1) From http://www.chaordic.org/commons/CC2002AnnlRpt.pdf

CONTENTS
1. The "Chaordic Design Process"
2. The Reality of Group Dynamics: a Diversity of Motives
3. What is a "Coalition"?
4. The Concatenation of Motives: Building an Authentic Unity from the
Actual Diversity

1. THE "CHAORDIC DESIGN PROCESS"

Mr. Dee Hock, author of Birth of the Chaordic Age, and the founder of the
VISA, has become an interesting and significant influence on contemporary
group processes.  Many groups today, particularly those involving holistic
or socially-transformative agendas, are incorporating "chaordic"
principles and methods suggested by Dee Hock (the word "chaordic" combines
the two words "chaos" and "order", in ways intended to reflect the actual
dynamics of group processes).  On the basis of my own personal experience,
I can say that the degree of success of organizations following these
principles seems to vary widely.  I want to offer a few comments on the
nature of purpose in group dynamics, and begin by offering a direct quote
from a related web site, the Chaordic Commons.

weiterlesen auf
http://planetwork.blueoxen.net/forums/asn-discuss/2003-11/msg00019.html