Re: nochmal Gebrauchswert | war: [ox] Werthaltigkeit von Informationsg...

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Graham Seaman wrote:

On Fri, 26 Sep 2003, Franz Nahrada wrote:

If you seriously think making such a list is a good idea, a wiki or
somewhere more permanent would be better. We would need some convention
for how abstract or concrete the list should be?

I think we should try to include Ulrich Sigor and make an opentheory
project out
of it. Or when I have time I can browse through his texts because he has
done a lot
of thinking about categorizing the destructive sides of
Gebrauchs-wert-bestimmung.

I've set up a wiki on OpenCollector and imported parts of this discussion.
It's a very simple wiki it should be simple to move elsewhere later if
neeed. Or any useful contents could be moved to OpenTheory when you have
sorted things out with Ulrich.
If you are prepared to give this one a try, it's at
http://www.opencollector.org/cgi-bin/wiki/index.cgi

Follow the link to UseValueDiscussion
Please let me know if anything doesn't work.

Graham