[ox] Kann dem Mann jemand helfen?

Kann dem Mann jemand helfen?

Kurt-Werner Pörtner

 Thema:  (open) Microsoft for borders
Datum:  26.06.01 15:20:55 (MEZ) - Mitteleurop. Sommerzeit
From:   antti.rautiainen kolumbus.fi (Antti Rautiainen)
Sender: worker-openeurope lists.tao.ca
To: openeurope lists.tao.ca

Hi people,

I have used Microsoft's listbot service to make archive
for openeurope-list, but since August they want
money for that and otherwise will destroy
all archives. Never trust corporations!

Unfortunately, copying archives seems to be too
big work to me in case 2-3 other persons in the list
are not ready to copy 100-200 messages each.
Archive is at
http://openeurope.listbot.com

If someone has hints about new solutions for
archive, or new server to which move openeurope,
drop me a hint. Otherwise list will be without archives
after a week, since from 2nd of july I most likely
will not be in the net.

Antti R.