Re: [ox] [Fwd: Re: Logo timeline]

Hi

Von: josX <joshb xs4all.nl>
An: discussion fsfeurope.org

Draft:

This material is hereby released to the public.  It is not allowed
[...] he too must not [...]  It is not allowed [...]
It is not allowed [...]

Nobody should ever be forced to use this material[...]

Modifications on this material should also be released to the
public, [...]

What kind of "license" is that??? Literally read, it does not allow
anything, but forbids a lot of crap, and forces the licensee to at
least release two modifications to the public... :o)))

Tschüß,
Thomas
 }:o{#

PS: FSFE-guys, please CC replies to me, I am not on the list...