Message 00001 [Homepage] [Navigation]

[ox-de-raw] Clerk installed

[The previous post which indeed went to [ox-de] was a nice example how
moderator status works - sigh...]

Hi Poxies!

This afternoon I installed the clerk, the software for collective
moderation of a mailing list. I also created two new mailing lists.

	liste-raw oekonux.de

is for the unfiltered postings. Everyone interested in the unfiltered
postings can subscribe there and get them completely unintercepted.
Moderators must be subscribed there. They can reply to a mail on this
list where the reply automatically (per `Reply-To:`) goes to the
second mailing list

	liste-work oekonux.de

A moderator may embed a command for the clerk in this mail. In
particular an

	! approve

command approves the mail replied to. The list of moderators is not
fixed yet. I'd say people from [pox] are the natural candidates. For
the moment I set it to the mail addresses of me and StefanMz so I
were able to experiment.

In other words: The setup is done and we can switch to moderation any
time.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan

[English translation]