------- Forwarded Message

Date:  Fri, 3 Sep 2010 15:12:59 -0400
From:  Sara Wingate Gray

[...]

CKAN.NET GOES INTERNATIONAL!
=============================

Exciting news from CKAN, where the Italian, Norwegian, and German instances are now live! You can see them at:

  http://it.ckan.net/
  http://no.ckan.net
  http://de.ckan.net

We're also proud to note that the Canadian citizen-driven data catalogue is being powered by CKAN:

  http://datadotgc.ca

There are currently 67 packages available on it.ckan.net, while there are already 136 packages online at no.ckan.net which is a fantastic start! If you are interested in starting an instance of CKAN for open (government) data in your country, drop us a line on our ckan-discuss list, where there is a growing group of developers and translators who can help you to get something up and running:

[...]

OKF EXTENDS ITS OPEN BORDERS: OKF GERMANY LAUNCHED