[ox-de] Conference stays in Manchester

Hi all!

The option in London didn't work out. The guy who asked me for
cooperation for a joint event in London suddenly didn't answer any
more. I tried a lot to revive the contact but simply got no reply.
Frankly I have no idea what happened but this is how it goes
sometimes. I think it would have been a great week/weekend in London
with a cool combination of events and people - but it didn't work.

Well, that's past. The conference will take place in Manchester as
planned before. I.e.

			  27th to 29th, 2009

			      Manchester

in the University.

This is less than six weeks now and because of the unplanned delay in
the location decision we really have to hurry with a few things such
as an announcement.

						Grüße

						Stefan
Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de