Re: [ox] [graham opencollector.org: Re: IAC / Viele auf der Liste bilden gemeinsam das "Phaenomen C."]

Graham Seaman wrote today:
[oops - sent as personal mail by mistake; resending to  list]

Actually you replied to a personal mail on the list by mistake(?)...

The only elephants in the room are yourself and Jac. P/P is not:

The outcomes of predator power are "the elephant in the room".
In case you missed the meaning of this saying, it is that nobody talks
about the elephant in the room because everyone sees it.  So I can't
be the elephant in the room (many here talk about me).

it is homologous to any theory which 'unmasks' the world to reveal a
'good' part manipulated by a 'bad' one, all of which are uninteresting -
proletarians/capitalists, p/p, aryans/jews, etc...

Not at all homologous:
1) Unlike p/c and a/j, P/P is about values, not individuals as such.
2) There are vast differences in the validity of these classifications
and in the means by which they were/are/will_be implemented.

I think this is a basic
problem of this type of attack on a mailing list: if the thesis of the
attacker is interesting, it will result in an interesting discussion, the
mailing list will flourish, and the attack will have been absorbed. If the
thesis is clearly irrelevant it will be ignored, and the mailing list will
continue as it was. To succeed the attack must be close to being on-topic,
but too uninteresting to lead anywhere.

It is up to the other subscribers whether the discussion will lead anywhere.

you never seem to use the prod/pred idea anywhere but
here. If it is really the elephant in the room, why not?

I did, but nowhere was it countered by such a closed "pred front" as here,
and nowhere else was it dismissed as "trolling".  Makes you think about [ox].

Chris

Kontakt: projekt oekonux.de