[ox] Re: [ox-en] Civil society on WSIS

Hi!

Today Stefan Merten wrote:
Find included a text I received a month ago (as .doc). I.e. it was
quite before the actual WSIS. However, I think the text is nonetheless
interesting because IMHO it reveals how little the civil society did
grasp the concept of information society - just as the states. I mean
every point in here could be made on any summit. IMHO only point 10 is
really specific to the information society. The rest applies to
industry society as well.
Note, that all this is a bit old. However, I'm sure the content did
not change since that time.

The final declaration of the civil society can be found here

	http://mboom.draper.albany.edu/%7Emciver/WSIS/CSDeclaration/Summit/Final/WSIS-CS-Decl-08Dec2003-eng.txt

At first glance I was right with my expectation.

						Mit Freien Grüßen

						Stefan