[ox] Fwd: Re: [ox-en] I had a great time - just a couple of thoughts

Subject: Re: [ox-en] I had a great time - just a couple of thoughts
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2002 22:48:53 [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED]
From: Chris Croome <chris croome.net>
To: list-en oekonux.org

Hi

On Wed 06-Nov-2002 at 06:20:06PM [PHONE NUMBER REMOVED], George Dafermos wrote:
p.s.: I am looking forward to Chris from Sheffield posting the URL
with the photos on the list - there are some very nice pictures
with a belly dancer included:-)

You will be glad to know that I have half the photos up:

  http://chris.croome.net/photos/2002/Berlin/

The rest will be up soon!

I'm snowed under with work at the moment -- I'll post some thoughts
about the conference when I get a chance.

Chris

http://www.oekonux.org/

--
    Vereinte Dienstleistungsgewerkschaft ver.di
    Internetredaktion