Re: [ox] Link to automated english translation

On Fri, 26 Jan 2001, Stefan Merten wrote:

Dear friends of the English language,

Graham had a good idea to add a link to the mails in the archive
leading to an automatic translation (using AltaVista's Babel Fish). I
added this link among the top links. I hope this decreases your pain
following our discussions in the German list a bit.

PS: If everyone knows a better translation service free of cost, this
would be most welcome...

Great! But I couldn't find the link?
I'm also looking for free translation software. There doesn't seem
to be much (there are some sourceforge projects in a very early stage).
For German:English, all I have found is Steak
(http://www.tm.informatik.uni-frankfurt.de/~razi/steak/steak.html)
which is basically a dictionary only, and Nilix translator
http://www.nili.de/products.htm
which has a cost-free download for Linux (I haven't tried this yet).
Does anyone know of any others?

Thanks
Graham