Re: [ox] Neue 'Wertlos'-Version

Hi Graham,

graham belegost.mit.edu schrieb:
A 'worthless' person is good for nothing, has no use value- no
connection with exchange value. But 'my car is so old its worthless'
is ambiguous between exchange/use value, so maybe its alright. But
the title still sounds like a translation...
'Linux is priceless' would be a better joke, but doesn't get over the
main point...
Maybe a phrase - 'there's no value in Linux, and that's good'. 'Valueless'
in this context sounds odd to me (but that may just be personal..)

Thanks for that, I changed the title to
»There's no value in GNU/Linux, and that's good«

Bye,
Stefan

--
  Gewerkschaft Handel, Banken und Versicherungen
  HA II, Abteilung Datenverarbeitung

http://www.oekonux.de/